GO VISTA: City Guide Düsseldorf – English EditionGuidebook with extra map
Preis: 5,99 € inkl. 7% MwSt.versandkostenfreie Lieferung innerhalb Deutschlands
If you approach the city of Düsseldorf via the Südbrücke, the first thing you notice is the impressive skyline of the capital of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. Large companies, internationally operating law firms, business consultancies und world-renowned advertising agencies all successfully established businesses here. Düsseldorf is among the cities with strongest economic infrastructures in Europe which is proof of the undaunted appeal of the city that likes to label itself as the “engine of the Rhineland region” and even as “little Tokyo”, thanks to its fashion scene.
If you ever amble along Königsallee, the famous luxury shopping boulevard or take a leisurely stroll on a summer evening along the new Rheinuferpromenade and enjoy a genuine Altbier while watching the goings-on in the street, you will probably find it hard to resist the casual charm and urbane atmosphere of Düsseldorf.
About the Go Vista City Guide Düsseldorf
The informative city guide with its completely new structure and layout offers:
- the city’s Top 10 and the author’s favourite places
- city tours with detailed maps
- trips into neighbourhoods and the surrounding area
- Vista Points: sights and museums
- Explore & Enjoy the city: accommodation, restaurants, theatres and musicals, shopping, travelling with children, recreation and sport
- Chronicle of the city
- Service from A to Z with helpful tips
- High-quality softcover with flaps
- Fold-out city map including additional detailed maps and public transport map