Ullmann Medien GmbH
District court Potsdam
Commercial register number: 28175P
USt-ID: DE815 614 071
§ 2 Scope and role of Ullmann Medien GmbH
(1) Ullmann Medien GmbH has entered into a consumer supply agreement with Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH, CEO Alfred Kobel, Siemensstraße 16, D-35463 Fernwald. This requires Ullmann Medien GmbH, as operator of the online shop, to pass on consumers’ offers of purchase to Germinal GmbH for processing. Delivery and invoicing of consumers will be executed directly by Germinal GmbH. Since Ullmann Medien GmbH does not explicitly act as seller, a sales contract is created between Germinal GmbH and the consumer.
(2) The General Trading Conditions printed here are exclusively valid for the business relationship between Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order.
§ 3 Ordering
You may browse through our range of products online at your leisure. When you find something of interest, place the product in your virtual basket. Then click on the basket symbol displayed on the product page.
The ordering process is started when you click on the basket symbol in the header area of the webpage. The products that you have placed in the basket will be displayed. Here you can remove products from the basket or alter the number of items. You will have an overview of all the products you have placed in the basket.
After the basket overview, the next step allows you to enter your billing and delivery address, to add comments on your order and select your chosen method of payment (see point 5 of these GTC). Depending on the chosen method of payment you will also be asked for your payment details. Here you will also be informed about all other possible costs incurred in connection with your order.
By clicking on the “Check order” button you will then reach an overview page where your order will again be summarized and your billing and delivery address and your chosen method of payment and payment details displayed.
By clicking on the button “Order with payment” your order will be activated and referred to us. Your order represents a binding statement that you wish to buy the goods.§ 4 Conclusion of contract
(1) The display of goods in the online shop represents not a binding offer, but a non-binding offer to the customer to make an offer to conclude a purchase contract by means of placing an order.
(2) By placing the order, the customer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with Germinal GmbH in respect of the goods in the basket.
(3) Your order will then be passed on by Ullmann Medien GmbH as operator of the online shop to the seller:
Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH
CEOs Alfred Kobel & Klaus Haßler
Tax ID.: 020 234 40349
Tax ID: DE 112 609 574
D-35461 Fernwald, Siemensstraße 16, D-35463 Fernwald
Tel. 0641/41700, Fax 0641/943251
(4) The order will be confirmed by Ullmann Medien GmbH by email (order confirmation). The order confirmation does not represent acceptance of the offer, but merely informs the customer that the order has been received by Ullmann Medien GmbH. The acceptance of the purchase offer and thus the conclusion of the contract takes place only when the goods are dispatched or by explicit declaration of acceptance (acknowledgement of order) on the part of Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH.
§ 5 Prices and deliveries
(1) The prices quoted and charged by Ullmann Medien GmbH are final prices in Euros. They include statutory VAT. The prices quoted are valid in Germany.
(2) For delivery within Germany we do not charge for post and packing.
(3) For delivery abroad we make the following charges:
For deliveries to Belgium, Denmark, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria and the Czech Republic 8.00 €.
For deliveries to all other EU member states 12.00 €.
For deliveries to Switzerland, Liechtenstein or Norway 15.00 €.
For deliveries to all other countries 25.00 €.
We deliver by post, DHL or DPD.
§ 6 Payment
(1) The purchase price is due without deduction within 14 days from invoicing. You may pay on account, by bank transfer (only in the case of a German bank account), by credit card, PayPal, SOFORT online bank transfer or direct debit. After the expiry of the above deadline, the customer will be in default. In this case, Germinal GmbH is entitled to charge interest on arrears at 5 per cent above the current base rate announced by the Deutsche Bundesbank. The enforcement of further damages for delay remains unaffected.
(2) Please understand that in the case of an order valued at over 100.00 € we do not deliver on open account.
§ 7 Delivery
(1) Where no other explicit agreement exists, delivery is made by post or courier from stock by the contractor Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH to the delivery address provided by the customer.
(2) Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH will deliver within 2 – 5 working days from the date of your order. The delivery deadline is observed if the goods are dispatched before the expiry of the deadline.
(3) If a delivery is not possible for reasons for which the customer is responsible, the customer will bear the cost of the failed delivery.§ 8 Reservation of ownership
Up to the point of complete settlement of all claims against the customer, the delivered goods remain the property of Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH.
§ 9 Right of cancellation
(1) You can cancel your contractual declaration, which you enter with your order, within 14 days without stating reasons by means of a distinct statement (for example a letter sent by post, a fax or email).
(2) The cancellation deadline is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have or has taken into their possession the goods or, in the case of several part deliveries on account of a uniform order, the last item of goods.
The cancellation is to be addressed to:
Germinal Medienhandlung GmbH
(Postal address: Germinal GmbH Verlags- und Medienhandlung, Siemensstraße 16, 35463 Fernwald)
To ensure the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the statement that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay to you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery other than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the statement of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we will use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless some other arrangement was explicitly made with you; in no case will you be charged on account of this repayment.
We may withhold repayment until the goods have been returned to us or until you have supplied evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever point in time is earlier. You are required to return or deliver the goods to us immediately and in all cases at the latest within 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is valid if you send the goods back before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You will be responsible for a potential loss of value of the goods only if this loss of value is attributable to dealings with you not necessary for the examination of the nature, qualities and mode of operation of the goods. This right of cancellation is excluded for the delivery of non-readymade goods for whose production an individual selection or designation by the consumer is essential or which are unequivocally tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.The specimen cancellation form can be downloaded here: Muster-Widerrufsformular
§ 10 Guarantee
The legal right of warranty shall be valid.
§ 11 Data protection
Ullmann Medien GmbH has the right to collect, store and process the personal data which are necessary for the development of the business relationship. In addition, Ullmann Medien GmbH Kundendaten may anonymously process the data in order to optimize their offer. The customer can at any time object to the processing of the data. In addition we refer to our data protection statement, which you can examine via our internet presence.
§ 12 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
§ 13 Online dispute resolution
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, with exclusion of the UN sale of goods law.
If the customer is a merchant or corporate body under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes over the contractual relationship is the relevant court for our company headquarters in Potsdam.
Online dispute resolution according to Art. 14 para 1 ODR-VO:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you will find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.